Frequently Asked Questions
Mercury AI can currently detect specific bedroom actions to help increase the efficiency of care. We trigger text alerts to caregivers when specific actions are detected. A few applications are:
- Fall detection - Detect when someone has unexpectedly fallen on the ground within a room and immediately alert emergency.
- Sit out of bed detection - Detect when a person is getting out of bed and optionally alert emergency contacts upon detection. This is useful in scenarios when someone needs help reaching the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Left the room detection - The AI can tell when someone has left the room and alert if they have been out of bed for too long a period of time. This enables us to monitor a person's safety without having our devices all over a home.
- Lack of Movement detection - Detect when someone hasn’t moved for an extended or unusual period of time.
- Sleep Monitoring - Monitor quality of sleep.
- Analysis - Using data from detections, receive personalized actionable insights on the progressions or regressions of overall health.
- Wearable-free - wirelessly senses from a distance
- Mobile device connectivity and text alerts
- Personalized care tailored to your unique living space
- Highly accurate
- Multiple detections and functions available based on your specific care needs
Mercury AI can detect falls, lack of movement, irregular patterns of activity, and any other actions based on your specific needs. Please contact us if you would like a personalized emergency or event detected.
The sensors are camera based and powered by our state-of-the-art AI Computer Vision models.
Only people you approve as emergency contacts can access your alerts.
All data is encrypted and handled with HIPAA compliance.
All the data captured by our device is encrypted and anonymized. This process removes any personally identifiable information from the data to ensure complete anonymity. Any data stored in our HIPAA compliant cloud service is available for you to view in your client portal.